Hi there ! I'm Casper D Dog. I am a miniature American Eskimo Dog or Eskie for short. Welcome to my website! I am a fun loving little doggie. Read all about my adventures in my regular blog posts plus I have lots of pictures/videos to show you. You can also check out shirts and gift items from my shop or help us with our fundraising to help out other doggies.
Casper N Caboodle

Casper N Caboodle
Love dogs? Then you will love our stuff. Check out dog breed themed shirts, mugs, magnets, stickers, license plate frames, and other gift items from my shop.


Here are some designs from CasperNCaboodle. Click on each image on the left to go see the products available for each design.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars featuring 12 full color pages of your favorite American Eskimo Dog. Perfect for any Eskie lover.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
Each month features an Eskie picture with colorful borders to make each month more special. Makes a great gift item!


American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo dogs love to have fun. Each calendar month features a different Eskie adventure!



American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
Get your very own American Eskimo Dog Doll! Stuffed with real Eskie fur! Makes a great keepsake of your beloved furchild. A unique and personal collectible for any Eskie lover.

The following causes are very important to me so we have set up these fundraisers to help out my fellow doggies. These designs are available on shirts and other gift items and all commissions earned go to each cause.

Find A Cure For IMHAI was diagnosed with Evans Syndrome in 2006. It is a combination of IMHA/AIHA (Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia/Auto-Immune Hemolytic Anemia) and IMT/ITP (Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia/Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura). I was hospitalized for over a week and received numerous blood transfusions and a cocktail of immunosuppressants to save my life. I was weaned off the medications due to complications such as Cushings Disease but after a few months off the drugs, I relapsed again so I am currently back on medication. I continue to fight this disease everyday. There is no cure for this disease so please help support the fight for a cure. Meisha's Hope Fund and Morris Animal Foundation has teamed up to find a cure for IMHA with Autoimmune/Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia Fund #338. Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia is a serious blood disorder and scientists estimate over 50% of dogs diagnosed with it will die from the condition. Affected dogs show signs of weakness, lethargy, exercise intolerance and anorexia. This deadly blood disorder occurs when something triggers the dog's body to attack its own red blood cells. Despite aggressive immunosuppressive therapy, this disease has a very high mortality rate. Many dogs die shortly after diagnosis, so an effective early treatment is critical. All commissions earned from this design will go to the Meisha's Hope AIHA/IMHA Fund #338 at Morris Animal Foundation.

American Eskimo Dog RescueEveryday, people are working together to rescue Eskies and to help them find their forever homes. Show your support for these wonderful people and organizations. All commissions earned from this cartoon American Eskimo dog design will go to Eskie Rescue.

Opt To AdoptMommie adopted me in 2005 and she always says it is the best thing ever. Loving dogs are waiting in shelters around the country to be adopted. Opt to adopt and make a loving forever home for these poor dogs. All commissions earned from this design will go to local animal shelters.

Here are some links that you may find interesting.

American Eskimo Dog Information

Check out information on American Eskimo Dogs. Learn all about our sizes, appearance, temperament, grooming needs and more.

Thinking Of Getting A Dog

Taking care of a dog is a BIG responsibility. Dogs are totally dependent on their masters their entire lives so there are a lot of things to consider. Here are some things to think about before getting a dog.

I would love to hear from you. You can add comments on my blog posts or drop me a line from here anytime!

Blog Posts Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter
Google

Monday, January 29, 2007

Golden Gate Kennel Club Dog Show

When Mommie and her friends came home yesterday, they smelled suspiciously of other doggies. I sniffed them all over and I could detect all sorts of doggie smells on them. So they confessed that they went to a dog show at the Cow Palace where they saw all sorts of doggies and they petted a few of them. She said they saw a lot of Eskies there. I was not pleased that they did not bring me along. Hmph! I would have had a blast saying hello to all the doggies there. As a peace offering Mommie brought me home a packet of chicken and gravy that she put on my dinner. So now all is forgiven. That stuff was super tasty. Here are some pix they took.


12 Comments:

Blogger Hana said...

Casper! That is neat your mom got to go to the show. My mom wanted to go to the show, but my dad changed his weekend plans which changed everyone's plans. Well, it sounds like your mom got to see Teddy and Darcy. (I think Silveroak's Dare Me Not might be Darcy.... the names both start with a "Dar") If it was Darcy, that is Ender's sister.

Did your mom get you any neat toys or trinkets from the vendors?

8:26 PM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hi Casper...what cool pictures of Eskies...I had a really good friend here last year. She only stayed for a few days but I like her better than any other doggie I met. She was a mini eskie too, names Zoe.

Mom told me to tell you she loves the picture of the Shelties...she wanted to know if the little one was stuffed..or real. She couldn't tell.

M-the-V

5:13 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

Hi Max! The smaller Sheltie in the picture is the Mommie of the bigger one. :D

8:30 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

Hi Hana,
Nope. Mommie said I had too many toys already so all she got me was the food pouch.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

hi casper!
thank you for visiting my weblog and leaving a message!

what a surprise!

right after we adopted our casper in december 2005, we came across to your blog and secretly visited this other casper the eskie's blog time to time. my husband and i were praying that your casper will be okay when he got sick last year. i gotta tell my husband that you found us! :)

my weblog is written in japanese, so i never expect that you'll visit my blog.

we just moved within ohio state, and our casper has been busy investigating our new place. it's actually a corporate housing, and we're hoping to find a nice cozy place that casper will be happy soon.

oh did i say that our casper is turning 2 in august this year? he's a standard size eskie and loves playing in the snow.

i'll keep posting some of our casper's pictures on my blot, so please come visit us again :)

-mari & casper from ohio

"Casper:Not Your Average Dog"
http://eskie.exblog.jp/

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow those are some fluffers! With black noses too! I'm so ashamed of my nose, sigh. They sure are pretty.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

Don't be ashamed Zach. I like your nosey. Mine is all dried and crusty. But Mommie said if I become healthy maybe it will become black and moist just like those other doggies.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

Casper what is wrong with you? I don't want my friends to be sick.

M-the-V

3:33 AM  
Blogger Casper said...

Hi Max,
I was diagnosed with Evans Syndrome February of last year. It is an autoimmune disease where my immune system got confused and started to attack my red blood cells and platelets. Mommie had to bring me to the ER and I had to spend lots of time in the hospital to get blood transfusions and I had to take loads of drugs to stay alive. I am doing much better now. Since the doc said I am stable, I stopped taking the drugs because of the nasty side effects. But I still need to continue getting blood tests to make sure I do not relapse. You can check out the entries in my blog from Feb 2006 onwards to read about my ongoing battle with this disease.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Maximillian the Valliant said...

I'll take a look...sorry you are so ill...but I'm glad it is in remission.

I am going to have to visit you more often...because I like you, but I also am in love with the little sheltie mom...she is beautiful!

Maxey

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Wow! Casper is so cute! My brother and his wife got an Eskie about two months ago, now they're waiting for another one. Once the new dog gets here, they're going to breed her to Eskie-Snow. If my dad let's, my mom and I are going to get one of they're first puppies. Do you think Skizzy is a cute name for out puppy?

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings,

Thank You Very Much! Your posted was too nice and very knowlegeable to me as well as
informative. Thanks for sharing this and Keep up the good work..


More power,
Bunny Mendez
Dog Bark Collars

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home