Hi there ! I'm Casper D Dog. I am a miniature American Eskimo Dog or Eskie for short. Welcome to my website! I am a fun loving little doggie. Read all about my adventures in my regular blog posts plus I have lots of pictures/videos to show you. You can also check out shirts and gift items from my shop or help us with our fundraising to help out other doggies.
Casper N Caboodle

Casper N Caboodle
Love dogs? Then you will love our stuff. Check out dog breed themed shirts, mugs, magnets, stickers, license plate frames, and other gift items from my shop.


Here are some designs from CasperNCaboodle. Click on each image on the left to go see the products available for each design.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars featuring 12 full color pages of your favorite American Eskimo Dog. Perfect for any Eskie lover.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
Each month features an Eskie picture with colorful borders to make each month more special. Makes a great gift item!


American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo dogs love to have fun. Each calendar month features a different Eskie adventure!



American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
Get your very own American Eskimo Dog Doll! Stuffed with real Eskie fur! Makes a great keepsake of your beloved furchild. A unique and personal collectible for any Eskie lover.

The following causes are very important to me so we have set up these fundraisers to help out my fellow doggies. These designs are available on shirts and other gift items and all commissions earned go to each cause.

Find A Cure For IMHAI was diagnosed with Evans Syndrome in 2006. It is a combination of IMHA/AIHA (Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia/Auto-Immune Hemolytic Anemia) and IMT/ITP (Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia/Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura). I was hospitalized for over a week and received numerous blood transfusions and a cocktail of immunosuppressants to save my life. I was weaned off the medications due to complications such as Cushings Disease but after a few months off the drugs, I relapsed again so I am currently back on medication. I continue to fight this disease everyday. There is no cure for this disease so please help support the fight for a cure. Meisha's Hope Fund and Morris Animal Foundation has teamed up to find a cure for IMHA with Autoimmune/Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia Fund #338. Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia is a serious blood disorder and scientists estimate over 50% of dogs diagnosed with it will die from the condition. Affected dogs show signs of weakness, lethargy, exercise intolerance and anorexia. This deadly blood disorder occurs when something triggers the dog's body to attack its own red blood cells. Despite aggressive immunosuppressive therapy, this disease has a very high mortality rate. Many dogs die shortly after diagnosis, so an effective early treatment is critical. All commissions earned from this design will go to the Meisha's Hope AIHA/IMHA Fund #338 at Morris Animal Foundation.

American Eskimo Dog RescueEveryday, people are working together to rescue Eskies and to help them find their forever homes. Show your support for these wonderful people and organizations. All commissions earned from this cartoon American Eskimo dog design will go to Eskie Rescue.

Opt To AdoptMommie adopted me in 2005 and she always says it is the best thing ever. Loving dogs are waiting in shelters around the country to be adopted. Opt to adopt and make a loving forever home for these poor dogs. All commissions earned from this design will go to local animal shelters.

Here are some links that you may find interesting.

American Eskimo Dog Information

Check out information on American Eskimo Dogs. Learn all about our sizes, appearance, temperament, grooming needs and more.

Thinking Of Getting A Dog

Taking care of a dog is a BIG responsibility. Dogs are totally dependent on their masters their entire lives so there are a lot of things to consider. Here are some things to think about before getting a dog.

I would love to hear from you. You can add comments on my blog posts or drop me a line from here anytime!

Blog Posts Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter
Google

Friday, April 13, 2007

Down Again

Sigh! My PCV is down to 24. The doctor just called and she said I should not move unless to eat or go potty. If I start to throw up or have black poo or if I stop eating, then Mommie has to check me into the hospital. Sniff!

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dude - bummer! Tell your Mom to just turn on the old boob tube and put on some of the classics .. like Lady and the Tramp and the 101 Dalmations. We're right there with ya, dude! Hang in there!

8:41 PM  
Blogger Freda said...

Hey Caspers,

That's not the kinda news we want to hears. I hope you don't have to go back to the hospital and you can gets well at home.

Our paws are crossed for you and your mom.

Freda Ƨ

10:56 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Oh no, poor Casper :-( That is not very good news at all. Stay strong buddy, we are thinking about you.

Love
Opy

11:45 PM  
Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Hmmm, that does not sound good. Going back to hospital? Yuk.

So Casper, that should be incentive enough for you to get better quick so you can stay home with Mum!

We still think of you night and day and been doing lots of ad clicking too!

Take care Casper and fight on!

12:38 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

We will try and send extra special thoughts your way to get your back up. Ruff from Pipps

2:23 AM  
Blogger Katherine and Pippa said...

We meant your count back up!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Winn said...

i'm back to visit u..i'm sad to read abt ur recent post. hope u'll b strong. must take care a lot. HUGS!

3:57 AM  
Blogger Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Dear little Casper,

Please get well again soon:) We are all praying for you. We will visit often to keep updated on your progress.

Hugs from Billy Boo:)

5:16 AM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Casper, we are back to click some more ads. What a bummer that your count is down. We keep sending dachsie prayers so hopefully they and all the other prayers will help you get better.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

6:40 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Hey Casper
You will be in our prayers. We want to get better soon.

Love
Boy n Baby

11:31 AM  
Blogger Robin CHAN said...

Get well Get well Casper,

We would love to see you well. and pray that there will be no pain or usffering .

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey casper a big big hug for your..
i hope that you feel good soon..

(sorry for my english but i speek in spanish)

12:05 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Hi Casper. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Make sure you listen to the Vet and try not to move around too much. We're crossing our fingers and paws for a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

Luv,
Tobes

12:34 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Casper,

At least you've recovered abit. You're doing much better right? I'll still pray for you dear. Good luck!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:15 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

When my friends Black Lab was sick, we would put in John Wayne westerns so he could watch the horses chase each other. That would always raise his spirits. Get well soon, Casper
Snickers

8:52 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

Be strong Casper..
Hope u will get well soon..

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ronak said...

We are praying for you, Casper... please be well. PCV... HIGHER HIGHER HIGHER!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Ender said...

Casper, my mom, dad and I are praying for you to get better!

Do what the doctor orders and listen to your mom so you can get better!

5:32 AM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

Oh no Casper! Hey, tell your mom to come check out my blog. There is a new email list all about dog health, she might want to join. I hope you feel better soon, I'm praying for you!

5:37 AM  
Blogger HappySurfer said...

Get well soon, Casper. I'm here from Furkids.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Casper,

I got to know that you are sick from Casper and pals' blog. Hope you get well soon.

I was very badly injured a few months back and vet said that I will not be able to stand again but my will to recover has prove their prediction to be wrong. I have recovered. You can make it too.

I would like to share the following website with you. Its called Heal a Pet. Ask you mummy to help you put in a request for the reiki practioner to transmit some healing energy to you.

Reiki has worked for me and a few of my friends. No harm trying. This group of volunteers are true animal lovers and they are really friendly.

http://members.tripod.com/~Synergy_2/syn_pets.html

I will link you to my blog so that I can keep track on you progress. Please get well soon.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home