Hi there ! I'm Casper D Dog. I am a miniature American Eskimo Dog or Eskie for short. Welcome to my website! I am a fun loving little doggie. Read all about my adventures in my regular blog posts plus I have lots of pictures/videos to show you. You can also check out shirts and gift items from my shop or help us with our fundraising to help out other doggies.
Casper N Caboodle

Casper N Caboodle
Love dogs? Then you will love our stuff. Check out dog breed themed shirts, mugs, magnets, stickers, license plate frames, and other gift items from my shop.


Here are some designs from CasperNCaboodle. Click on each image on the left to go see the products available for each design.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars featuring 12 full color pages of your favorite American Eskimo Dog. Perfect for any Eskie lover.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
Each month features an Eskie picture with colorful borders to make each month more special. Makes a great gift item!


American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo dogs love to have fun. Each calendar month features a different Eskie adventure!



American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
Get your very own American Eskimo Dog Doll! Stuffed with real Eskie fur! Makes a great keepsake of your beloved furchild. A unique and personal collectible for any Eskie lover.

The following causes are very important to me so we have set up these fundraisers to help out my fellow doggies. These designs are available on shirts and other gift items and all commissions earned go to each cause.

Find A Cure For IMHAI was diagnosed with Evans Syndrome in 2006. It is a combination of IMHA/AIHA (Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia/Auto-Immune Hemolytic Anemia) and IMT/ITP (Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia/Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura). I was hospitalized for over a week and received numerous blood transfusions and a cocktail of immunosuppressants to save my life. I was weaned off the medications due to complications such as Cushings Disease but after a few months off the drugs, I relapsed again so I am currently back on medication. I continue to fight this disease everyday. There is no cure for this disease so please help support the fight for a cure. Meisha's Hope Fund and Morris Animal Foundation has teamed up to find a cure for IMHA with Autoimmune/Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia Fund #338. Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia is a serious blood disorder and scientists estimate over 50% of dogs diagnosed with it will die from the condition. Affected dogs show signs of weakness, lethargy, exercise intolerance and anorexia. This deadly blood disorder occurs when something triggers the dog's body to attack its own red blood cells. Despite aggressive immunosuppressive therapy, this disease has a very high mortality rate. Many dogs die shortly after diagnosis, so an effective early treatment is critical. All commissions earned from this design will go to the Meisha's Hope AIHA/IMHA Fund #338 at Morris Animal Foundation.

American Eskimo Dog RescueEveryday, people are working together to rescue Eskies and to help them find their forever homes. Show your support for these wonderful people and organizations. All commissions earned from this cartoon American Eskimo dog design will go to Eskie Rescue.

Opt To AdoptMommie adopted me in 2005 and she always says it is the best thing ever. Loving dogs are waiting in shelters around the country to be adopted. Opt to adopt and make a loving forever home for these poor dogs. All commissions earned from this design will go to local animal shelters.

Here are some links that you may find interesting.

American Eskimo Dog Information

Check out information on American Eskimo Dogs. Learn all about our sizes, appearance, temperament, grooming needs and more.

Thinking Of Getting A Dog

Taking care of a dog is a BIG responsibility. Dogs are totally dependent on their masters their entire lives so there are a lot of things to consider. Here are some things to think about before getting a dog.

I would love to hear from you. You can add comments on my blog posts or drop me a line from here anytime!

Blog Posts Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter
Google

Monday, May 03, 2010

All Aboard!

To make up for missing the Eskimeet, I got a special treat this weekend. I met a new Eskie pal, Ramses. He is almost 2 years old. Mommie said his teeth are so clean and white. She wonders how to get mine that way. We've tried all sorts of stuff but to no avail. Even when the vet cleaned my teeth, they only stayed white for a week. Here is Ramses. Isn't he cute?

We met up and rode the train together. It was so much fun. It is a little steam train and it went choo choo and chugged around in the woods. There were so many people there with their kiddies so the train was always full.




I got lots of pats from the kids at the train station. Ramses is not yet used to being around so many people so we waited for a while to get him settled before taking our ride. His Mommie had lots of cheese to help relax him. I got to get some of the cheese too. Yummy! The lady taking the tickets said livestock ride for free so Ramses and I did not have to buy tickets. It felt odd being referred to as livestock.

The train ride was great. The box car we rode in was open so I could feel the wind in my face and I kept sniffing and looking around. Ramses was all smiles until we went into a dark tunnel. He suddenly stopped smiling. But his Mommie was there so there was nothing to fear. And once we were back out in the open, he was all smiles again.

After our ride, we got into our cars and drove to meetup with Hana's Mommie for lunch. I was way excited that the adventure was not over. Here I am in the car. Mommie put up a shower curtain to cover the car seat coz I am in super shedder mode these past few months. It is a wonder I am still so fluffy.

At lunch, Ramses gave me some treats they got for me from Napa's Vineyard Dog Pet Boutique. They look so delicious. Thanks Ramses!

They look so nice.

And they are super delicious!




Our Mommies bought lunch at Kasper's hotdogs. So had to take a picture there. Too bad they mispelled my name. But they said there is another hotdog company that spells my name right. We will have to find that other place.

So cool that Homer Simpson likes my hotdogs. Teehee!

Ramses' Mommie even bought a Kasper hotdog for him. He is very chatty and reminds me of Hana. We sure miss her. Ramses' Mommie used the hotdog to distract him from barking at the people passing by. I think I should do that too so I can get some hotdogs coz Mommie did not get one for me. She said she was not sure if I am allowed to eat those. Hmph! Oh well, I have my Napa Valley treats so I am good.

I was all tuckered out from my adventure so it was great to get home and sleep on my bed. The next day we found out Auntie Kari sent me two new bottles of Jump and Sit Oatmeal Apple bits. Awesome! Thanks Auntie Kari!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Casper,
Y'all had a grand adventure. The treats look really yummy.
Sally Ann

4:02 PM  
Blogger White Dog Blog said...

Casper, it is wonderful that you had such a fine adventure! Ramses looks like a very nice boy and I bet you will become good friends. The train ride pictures made it seem like LOTS of fun...did you ride more than once? Hot Dogs and special treats shared with friends (glad Hana's mom could be there...we miss Hana still, too)is the BEST part of the day! I so hope that someday we can meet and have lunch together. Rest up.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fun day that you and Ramses had together!

You have such a Wonderful Social Life, all my mommie does is to take me to the Doggie Park on the Weekends. That is fun too, but your Adventures look like way more FUN!

I hope that you and Ramses become good Pals.

We miss Hana too {sniff}

Jasmine

6:47 PM  
Blogger tegan said...

What a big adventure you had! WOW!
I wish Mommie would let me go on a train ride......I could growl and bark at everyone while enjoying the wind in my face...cool! Hi Ramses.....you're very handsome.
The goodies sure look yummy too!
Love,
Tegan & Stef

6:11 AM  
Blogger Maxie said...

Hi Casper,

Im glad you had a wonderful day. I look forward to your new posts and pictures because you sure know how to smile!

Ramses is a cutie!

Love,
Charlie's mommy

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Lucky and Rocky said...

So fun! Wish we could ride on a train. We'd definitely stick our heads out and bark at all passersby. Your treats look so good!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Casper,
That train ride must have been wonderful! oh to feel the cool breeze on your fur and sniff the fresh air!!
Don't worry about the spelling mistake. we all know the signs always get things wrong.what an honour Homer likes ur snacks.
btw, those treats look too good to be eaten. Mummy says she would have put them in a glass jar and displayed them on the side table!!

i hope she goes and buys the regular treats for us. we will get to eat them then
wags, Bud n Gin

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home