Hi there ! I'm Casper D Dog. I am a miniature American Eskimo Dog or Eskie for short. Welcome to my website! I am a fun loving little doggie. Read all about my adventures in my regular blog posts plus I have lots of pictures/videos to show you. You can also check out shirts and gift items from my shop or help us with our fundraising to help out other doggies.
Casper N Caboodle

Casper N Caboodle
Love dogs? Then you will love our stuff. Check out dog breed themed shirts, mugs, magnets, stickers, license plate frames, and other gift items from my shop.


Here are some designs from CasperNCaboodle. Click on each image on the left to go see the products available for each design.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars featuring 12 full color pages of your favorite American Eskimo Dog. Perfect for any Eskie lover.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
Each month features an Eskie picture with colorful borders to make each month more special. Makes a great gift item!


American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo dogs love to have fun. Each calendar month features a different Eskie adventure!



American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
Get your very own American Eskimo Dog Doll! Stuffed with real Eskie fur! Makes a great keepsake of your beloved furchild. A unique and personal collectible for any Eskie lover.

The following causes are very important to me so we have set up these fundraisers to help out my fellow doggies. These designs are available on shirts and other gift items and all commissions earned go to each cause.

Find A Cure For IMHAI was diagnosed with Evans Syndrome in 2006. It is a combination of IMHA/AIHA (Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia/Auto-Immune Hemolytic Anemia) and IMT/ITP (Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia/Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura). I was hospitalized for over a week and received numerous blood transfusions and a cocktail of immunosuppressants to save my life. I was weaned off the medications due to complications such as Cushings Disease but after a few months off the drugs, I relapsed again so I am currently back on medication. I continue to fight this disease everyday. There is no cure for this disease so please help support the fight for a cure. Meisha's Hope Fund and Morris Animal Foundation has teamed up to find a cure for IMHA with Autoimmune/Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia Fund #338. Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia is a serious blood disorder and scientists estimate over 50% of dogs diagnosed with it will die from the condition. Affected dogs show signs of weakness, lethargy, exercise intolerance and anorexia. This deadly blood disorder occurs when something triggers the dog's body to attack its own red blood cells. Despite aggressive immunosuppressive therapy, this disease has a very high mortality rate. Many dogs die shortly after diagnosis, so an effective early treatment is critical. All commissions earned from this design will go to the Meisha's Hope AIHA/IMHA Fund #338 at Morris Animal Foundation.

American Eskimo Dog RescueEveryday, people are working together to rescue Eskies and to help them find their forever homes. Show your support for these wonderful people and organizations. All commissions earned from this cartoon American Eskimo dog design will go to Eskie Rescue.

Opt To AdoptMommie adopted me in 2005 and she always says it is the best thing ever. Loving dogs are waiting in shelters around the country to be adopted. Opt to adopt and make a loving forever home for these poor dogs. All commissions earned from this design will go to local animal shelters.

Here are some links that you may find interesting.

American Eskimo Dog Information

Check out information on American Eskimo Dogs. Learn all about our sizes, appearance, temperament, grooming needs and more.

Thinking Of Getting A Dog

Taking care of a dog is a BIG responsibility. Dogs are totally dependent on their masters their entire lives so there are a lot of things to consider. Here are some things to think about before getting a dog.

I would love to hear from you. You can add comments on my blog posts or drop me a line from here anytime!

Blog Posts Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter
Google

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tummy Woes

I've been having the soft poo for almost a week. While I was at the sitter's place, it started to become more solid. But when I woke up Monday, I had the runs. Mommie and Daddy had to wash my bottom in the shower. Sniff!

Mommie used to be quite squeamish when picking up poop. She used to use 2 pieces of cardboard to pick up the poo, drop it in the bag and would take it arms outstretched to the trash can. Her friend said people at the dog park would snicker at her. Who knew eventually she'd be so used to poo in all it's icky glory, not even the runs, maggots or worms would bother her anymore. Hahaha!

I guess my tummy was not ready for the Frosty Paws Ice Cream Mommie gave me to make up for leaving me. So Mommie made me some chicken and rice which will be my meal for the next few days. I looooooove the stuff. As soon as I smelled it cooking, I knew it was for me. She boils it and then puts it in a blender and purees it so my tummy only has to do very minimal work.

Oh and can you believe it? I lost another tooth. Oh man!

7 Comments:

Blogger Teddy Bear said...

Oh Casper, we hope you start feeling better soon. Yayyy for chicken.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear & Sierra

4:22 PM  
Blogger White Dog Blog said...

We LOVE chicken and rice but hope your tummy troubles stop and you feel better soon. Sending you White Dog healing energy, my friend!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Casper! Sadie and I are so sorry to hear that your tummy is being mean to you. And you lost another tooth? And so so soon. Has your mommie asked your doctor why you would be losing teeth? But remember that Sadie has lost about six teeth (but not the front ones so she's still really cute)and she can still chew and eat just fine. So don't worry on that score. We sure hope that yummy rice and chicken make you feel better really soon!

Love,
Auntie Marilyn and Sadie

8:14 PM  
Blogger The Animal Doctor said...

Im sorry about your tooth, Casper :(

Have you tried taking probiotics? I used to buy them in capsule form for my dogs and it lessened their tummy upsets ( from eating unusual treats especially those containing milk).

Now I'm giving them kefir. I buy the starter pack and mix it with milk. Im surprised because their tummies seem to agree!

You remind me so much of my spitz who live with my Mom in another region here in the Philippines. Take care always!

love,
The Secretary ( from the Animal Doc's blog)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Prints the Cat said...

Perhaps some pumpkin is in order. I hope you feel better Casper.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Prints the Cat said...

Re: your tooth. Are you going to leave your tooth under your pillow for the toothfairy?

9:21 AM  
Blogger White Dog Blog said...

This weekend should be a wonderful celebration of life: Earth Day, and Easter. May you feel the awakening of all that is bright and hopeful and new and beautiful. May Easter be blessed with family, joy, traditions, special treats and love.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home