Hi there ! I'm Casper D Dog. I am a miniature American Eskimo Dog or Eskie for short. Welcome to my website! I am a fun loving little doggie. Read all about my adventures in my regular blog posts plus I have lots of pictures/videos to show you. You can also check out shirts and gift items from my shop or help us with our fundraising to help out other doggies.
Casper N Caboodle

Casper N Caboodle
Love dogs? Then you will love our stuff. Check out dog breed themed shirts, mugs, magnets, stickers, license plate frames, and other gift items from my shop.


Here are some designs from CasperNCaboodle. Click on each image on the left to go see the products available for each design.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendars featuring 12 full color pages of your favorite American Eskimo Dog. Perfect for any Eskie lover.
American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
Each month features an Eskie picture with colorful borders to make each month more special. Makes a great gift item!


American Eskimo Dog Wall Calendar
American Eskimo dogs love to have fun. Each calendar month features a different Eskie adventure!



American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
American Eskimo Dog Keepsake Doll
Get your very own American Eskimo Dog Doll! Stuffed with real Eskie fur! Makes a great keepsake of your beloved furchild. A unique and personal collectible for any Eskie lover.

The following causes are very important to me so we have set up these fundraisers to help out my fellow doggies. These designs are available on shirts and other gift items and all commissions earned go to each cause.

Find A Cure For IMHAI was diagnosed with Evans Syndrome in 2006. It is a combination of IMHA/AIHA (Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia/Auto-Immune Hemolytic Anemia) and IMT/ITP (Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia/Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura). I was hospitalized for over a week and received numerous blood transfusions and a cocktail of immunosuppressants to save my life. I was weaned off the medications due to complications such as Cushings Disease but after a few months off the drugs, I relapsed again so I am currently back on medication. I continue to fight this disease everyday. There is no cure for this disease so please help support the fight for a cure. Meisha's Hope Fund and Morris Animal Foundation has teamed up to find a cure for IMHA with Autoimmune/Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia Fund #338. Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia is a serious blood disorder and scientists estimate over 50% of dogs diagnosed with it will die from the condition. Affected dogs show signs of weakness, lethargy, exercise intolerance and anorexia. This deadly blood disorder occurs when something triggers the dog's body to attack its own red blood cells. Despite aggressive immunosuppressive therapy, this disease has a very high mortality rate. Many dogs die shortly after diagnosis, so an effective early treatment is critical. All commissions earned from this design will go to the Meisha's Hope AIHA/IMHA Fund #338 at Morris Animal Foundation.

American Eskimo Dog RescueEveryday, people are working together to rescue Eskies and to help them find their forever homes. Show your support for these wonderful people and organizations. All commissions earned from this cartoon American Eskimo dog design will go to Eskie Rescue.

Opt To AdoptMommie adopted me in 2005 and she always says it is the best thing ever. Loving dogs are waiting in shelters around the country to be adopted. Opt to adopt and make a loving forever home for these poor dogs. All commissions earned from this design will go to local animal shelters.

Here are some links that you may find interesting.

American Eskimo Dog Information

Check out information on American Eskimo Dogs. Learn all about our sizes, appearance, temperament, grooming needs and more.

Thinking Of Getting A Dog

Taking care of a dog is a BIG responsibility. Dogs are totally dependent on their masters their entire lives so there are a lot of things to consider. Here are some things to think about before getting a dog.

I would love to hear from you. You can add comments on my blog posts or drop me a line from here anytime!

Blog Posts Follow Me On Facebook Follow Me On Twitter
Google

Monday, July 25, 2011

FurCousins!

They wanted to take Grandma to see San Diego so on the way there, we went to visit my furcousins. I've met them once before and was so excited to be able to have a chance to see them again. First up, we stopped by Frank and Stella's. They are so cute and love to play. Here we are at their place. Their Daddy threw tennis balls for us to chase so we could have a picture together. Coz otherwise it was mayhem trying to get us all in the same picture.

Isn't Stella cute? She loves to play. She will even put the ball in her Daddy's hand so he can throw it. It is good we got some pictures of her coz usually when she sees the camera, she hides behind a chair in the corner of the room.

Uncle and Auntie took us out to an outdoor shopping area. Frank and Stella had to stay home coz they usually bark and do not do so well outside the house. Poor Stella cannot even ride the car coz she gets so scared, she gets sick. Anyway, I got to meet some Abercrombie models. They stay in front of the store and take pictures with people. After the guy put me down, his chest was full of Eskie fur. Hahaha! They wanted to keep me with them but of course I did not want to stay. I got lots of pats at the mall so it was lots of fun even though it was super hot.

But the best part was they took me to a doggie bakery and got me 6 doggie goodies to take home with me. I was in doggie heaven. Yummmmmm!!! Thanks so much. I loved the cakes and cookies.

After that, we went to eat at a Thai restaurant. They had nice benches to sit on and more important, an umbrella so I could be under the shade.

The next day, it was off to another furcousin, Migo!

He showed me how to use his doggie door to get to the backyard. At first they thought I would not fit. But since I am all fur, it was not problem for me to fit. Once outside though, I could not find the door to get back in. I did not see that it was behind the barbeque grill.

Migo and I had lots of fun running around and playing tug-of-war with his piggie toy.








And I shared some of my doggie cakes with him.


The next day, we were off to San Diego. We stopped by La Jolla to see the ocean and there were lots of seals there sunbathing and swimming.


We saw this squirrel hiding.

And lots of birds.

Then we had lunch at a mexican place. They had really good fish tacos. Wish I could taste them. But I do love it when they go for mexican coz they always give me a chip. Even if I am not with them, they will bring home a chip for me. Yummm!

The next stop was Balboa Park. It is so pretty here.


And they have huge fish!


I even spotted a turtle.

They had a botanical garden where I saw this pineapple flower plant.

It was super hot so Mommie let me walk in this long walkway with very shallow water. The water felt so nice on my paws. Lots of kids also got in to wet their feet.

Next stop was Coronado Island where we went to the Coronado Hotel.

Then we had dinner at a nice seafood place near the docks.

The next day, we drove home. On the way, Mommie wanted to go get some snacks at a fastfood place but I just did not want to leave the car. I usually want to go everywhere but I was just too exhausted. I refused to budge and just showed them I wanted to sleep. So Grandma stayed with me in the car while Mommie and Daddy got food and they all ate in the car. I never knew I would ever want to stay in the car instead of exploring but I was just so tired. Mommie said it was probably coz I have been out 3 days in a row plus I spent all morning running around with Migo. Ah but it was worth it. Who knows when I will get a chance to play with my furcousins again.

11 Comments:

Blogger White Dog Blog said...

What a great trip! You have such nice cousins...and Stella is a lot like Quinn when it comes to photos! There was so much for you to see and do, it is no wonder you were tired at the end. I love Balboa Park! When we were there it was just Steve and momma and me...someday I hope to show the rest of the WDA San Diego. We loved the photos; thanks for sharing.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

What a fun adventure you had!

4:34 PM  
Blogger tegan said...

Wow..looks like you had a great trip! Looks like you had lots of fun! You're so brave to use the doggie door...I'd be afraid to get stuck. I am even afriad to go between people legs! Thanks for sharing all the cool pictures. I wish I was friendlier so my Mommy and Daddy would take me places!
Love, Tegan

6:59 AM  
Blogger Cappy the Eskie said...

Hi Casper - what lovely pictures - thank you for sharing them. We're glad that you had a wonderful time.

Hugs and yips,
Cappy and Ollie

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I have 16weeks old mini eskie but my puppy has no facial hair.. I can see the border of his face and i like the face like yours. is it just my dog is too young to have facial hair? does my eskie have chance to have facial hair like yours?

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
We have a dapted Eskie with allergy/itching problems. He came from a shelter at 12 months of age, so we do not know of any genetic issues. Otherwise he seems healthy. Do you have any information on Esskie allergies probl;ems and remedies? We switched out his food twice, and he is on steroids now wghich is not a long-term solution. We need help so we can help our new baby! thanks!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

Eskie puppies usually go through a period of 'monkey face' where the facial hair has not fully grown out. Once your puppy is older, his facial hair will look more like mine.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

How wonderful that you have adopted an Eskie. What a lucky boy to have found his forever home. Regarding allergies, usually it is a matter of isolating what it is that is triggering the allergies. It can be food, flea bites, chemicals in the area, bathing too often as it dries out our skin, etc. If you suspect it is the food, try a higher quality dog food. You can also check out the Eskie Board where there are tons of people with experience and advice in caring for Eskies. Link is http://forum.eskie.net

4:02 PM  
Blogger Prints the Cat said...

Hi Casper. It looks like you had a grand time out. I think it's time to have another outing for you. Your San Diego outing was a whole month ago! That was neat the Abercrombie models wanted to pose with you!

Wow, I was noticing Migo's grass sure is green in some areas! Dad wishes our grass could be that green.

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW Casper!! Such an Awesome Adventure that you were on!

Frank and Stella and Migo are super cute, just like you.

Your doggie cakes look so Delicious....Yummmmm....maybe my mom will buy me some too here in Calgary.

My mom thinks that you look Super Cute sitting at the table waiting to be served lunch by your humans. :-)

A tired Eskie is a Happy Eskie and I can see that you have had a Fabulous Adventure with your family and you are very very Happy!

Licks and Eskie Kisses
Jasmine

7:01 AM  
Blogger Takie said...

nice Experience. very cute dog you very smart and talented. it's not impossible that maybe someday you become a super popular ..

Dog Fence Pet Solutions

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home